*NOTICE* FACTORY TOURS RESUME ON MONDAY 5th NOV: following the recent fire at the factory, tours will begin again on Monday 5th November and bookings are now open. Our shops and cafe are open as usual.
Come and see even more pottery being made at Emma Bridgewater on our Factory Tour
- ADVANCE BOOKING REQUIRED
- Monday to Friday – 10am, 11.30am and 1.30pm* (*no 1.30pm tour on Fridays
- Tours lasts approximately one hour
- Adults £2.50 (redeemable against shop purchases over £12.95)
- Suitable for children aged 5 and over
- Under 16s free but must be booked a place
- For school and group visits please click here
- Wheelchair accessible – please get in touch on tel: 01782 201328 if there is anything additional we can do to make your visit as enjoyable as possible. Here is our Emma Bridgewater Factory – Access Statement for more information. If there are three or more wheelchairs in your group, please let us know so that we can make arrangements to show you around our historic site together.
- Maximum of 10 people per tour for health & safety reasons
- Please check our opening times for dates when factory tours are not available.
- BOOK ONLINE by clicking button below – if the date you are interested in is “greyed-out” this means that date is fully booked so please select an alternative.